The 12th Annual Fenton Chamber Awards & Holiday Luncheon was one that attendees will not soon forget! Close to 150 attendees gathered at Fabick CAT for this year’s end-of-year luncheon and holiday celebration. The sponsor of this luncheon was Fischer Christoff Bartmess, Advisors. The following are notable award announcements:
City of Fenton Mayor Mike Polizzi recognized Jeannie Braun, Executive Director of the Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce, for the tremendous work that she does by presenting an official proclamation which states that, going forward, December 7th will be "Jeannie Braun Day"! Jeannie has been with the Fenton Chamber since 2002 and Executive Director since March 2004. During this time, she has dedicated her time, her talents and her commitment to the Fenton business community in order to grow the Fenton Chamber to what it is today.
Nine Fenton Chamber Members received awards in various categories, as nominated by their fellow Chamber Members. Congratulations to the following members chosen by their peers to receive a 2016 award:
- Ambassador of the Year (#1): Russ Ahlheim – Ad Source One
- Ambassador of the Year (#2): Angela Reynolds – U.S. Bank
- FACC “Rising Star” Award: Jim Winslow, Jr. – Sky Zone Trampoline Park (Fenton)
- Norma Radeackar “Lifetime Achievement” Award: Joe Fischer, Jr. – Fischer Christoff Bartmess
- Chamber Spirit Award: Rob Schneider – Leader Publications
- Volunteer of the Year: Suzie Smith – Suzie Paints
- New Member of the Year: Nothing Bundt Cakes (Chesterfield)
- Board Member of the Year: Chuck Winkle – Maritz
- Business of the Year: UniQue Ideas ‘N More
The Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce supports, promotes & encourages shopping local and keeping business in Fenton. The organization also serves as a link between our members and the community, providing members with tools to succeed in business through networking, marketing, and educational opportunities.